1. Payment Options
We accept a wide range of payment options for your convenience:
- Cash of Delivery (COD)
- Sodexo Card (Meal Pass) / AMEX Card
- Debit/Credit Card on Delivery
- Credit / Debit Cards
- UPI / Net Banking / PAYTM / Payment Links
- All electronic payment information is kept strictly confidential and with the help of our payment gateway partners your transactions are conducted over secure SSL encryption technology.
A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and MasterCard you will required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction.
Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties.
This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us.
This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Ezee2kart will consider the order delivery “failed” in the following cases
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
In case of floods/Heavy rains/National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule Delivery and if products not delivered, we will inform you the same.
3. Return & Refund amounts.
We would request you to check the products while accepting the products during delivery. In case you are not satisfied with the quality of the products, please return those products to our Delivery person. Our Customer service will initiate refund with valid reason of return products.
In case of Payment on delivery order, you will be required to pay the adjusted amount only for the products accepted by you. In case of Prepaid orders, request for refund will be initiated and cash will be credited into your wallet with us, which can be redeemed while placing orders next time.
For Cancellation of Entire Order.
- Post Paid Orders (Includes Cash/Card on delivery, Sodexo, Amex cards) - All refunds post delivery will be adjusted in your e-wallet account with us after the product has been picked up and returned. The e-wallet credit amount can be redeemed while placing any further orders.
- Please note that for orders placed using Online Payment, the refund once processed from our side may take up to 7-14 working days to reflect on your Bank Account. There will be no cash refund in such cases.
- For enquiries on refunds – please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8220920888 and our representative will get in touch with you to provide the latest status.
4. Delivery Charges
- If your purchase is above Rs.1000/- then there is no Delivery Charges.
- For Purchase value less than Rs.1000/- then Rs.40 is Chargeable.
- For Purchase value less than Rs.500/- then Rs.25 is Chargeable.